Short Term Medical plans can help protect you if you find yourself without health insurance. These plans are designed to provide you with coverage for unexpected illness, injuries and accidents. And the best part is that if you are eligible you can receive coverage as quickly as the day after applying. You don’t have to wait weeks for the coverage you need today!
It’s an ideal choice if you’re:
- A Student or recent graduate
- A Nursing or Allied Health Student
- No longer eligible under a parents plan
- Between jobs
- Waiting for employer benefits to begin
- Without coverage due to job or life changes
Short Term Medical plans include coverage for doctor office visits (for illness and injury), inpatient and outpatient procedures, emergency services and more.
- Flexible Coverage Periods – Coverage can be purchased for periods between 30 and 90 days in length
- Various Coverage Options – Plans offer a wide range of deductible and co-insurance levels to ensure you get the coverage you need at a price you can afford.
- Network Savings – With these short term plans, you have access to a large network of doctors, whether you are at home or traveling. It’s likely the physicians you currently use are already among our network providers. Keep in mind that you’ll receive the most savings when visiting network providers, but you’re still covered for most services if you choose to visit a non-network provider.
- Service You Can Rely On – With HCC and UnitedHealthOne you will be certain to enjoy the peace of mind knowing you will be well taken care of every step of the way with a simple and hassle-free experience.
Get your free quote today and be covered tomorrow!!
If you have questions or wish to speak to an agent, you may reach us by phone Monday through Friday from 9 am until 5 pm EST at (800) 356-1235, or you may e-mail anytime at email@example.com.